The DSAR module allows users to collaborate and communicate internally on a specific Request. Users can add internal users using Internal Collaborators to assist in either creating or responding to a request.
Note: By default, DSAR Owners and DSAR Admins and Internal collaborators are the only ones who can see a Request. You must add a user(s) within your company as an Internal Collaborator to share a Request with your colleague.
This article covers the following topics:
- Adding Internal Collaborators
- Deleting a Collaborator
Navigating to Rights Request
1. Navigate to the Data Subject Requests screen from the Data Inventory module.
2. Click on any Active Request of your choosing.
Adding Internal Collaborators
You can add internal collaborators to requests by selecting existing users or by adding new users as collaborators. To collaborate with your internal team, you can add one or more collaborators to a specific Request.
Note: Only DSAR Owners and DSAR Admins can add Collaborators to a Request.
Adding Existing Users as Collaborators
1. Navigate to your Active Request.
2. Within the Detailed view, click on the Collaborators link as shown above.
3. Click on the check-box to select an internal collaborator from the list. You can assign the Request to yourself by selecting your name from the list.
Note: The Internal Collaborator/ Assignee will be notified and can access the Request. If you are new to the application, you will be notified and can access the Request by logging in.
Adding New Collaborators "On-the-Fly"
To add new users as collaborators not previously registered within CENTRL, you can enter the email address as shown below and click on the Add link. Once added, the new Internal Collaborator will receive an email to register into CENTRL.
Note: This "On-the-Fly" feature is not available by default. To enable this feature for your organization, please have your System Administrator submit a support request through CENTRL's Support Center.
1. Click on the Collaborators link and click on the dropdown as shown above.
2. Enter the email address of your colleague and click on the Add link as shown above.
Note: For Subscribed and Guest Users, the email domain of the new user you are adding should be the same as yours. Once added, the collaborator will receive an email to register.
Deleting a Collaborator
1. To delete an internal collaborator, click on the Collaborators link under the Internal tab.
2. Click on the Delete icon next to the collaborator's name as shown above.
Note: The removed collaborator will no longer have access to the Request.