Questionnaire Owners and Questionnaire Admins have the ability to modify the due date of an ongoing assessment. This feature allows users to modify the Answering due date as well as Evaluation due date of an active assessment providing more flexibility to the responding partners to submit the answers. This feature is also useful when an assessment was published with an incorrect due date and needs to be updated. Your responding partner will receive an email notification informing them of the new due date.
Note: You cannot change the due date for past due assessments.
This article covers the following topics:
- Navigating to your Assessment
- Changing the Due Date
Navigating to your Assessment
1. Navigate to the Assessments module and click on the Active Assessments link at the top as shown above.
Changing the Due Date
From the Active Assessments Screen
1. From the Active Assessments screen, click on the 3 dots and select Extend Due Date.
From the Evaluation Screen
Alternatively, from within the Assessment details screen you can click on the 3 dots and select Extend Due Date as shown above.
2. Within the Change Due Date modal, you can select a new Answering due date as well as a new Evaluation due date by clicking on the respective dropdowns. You can also add an optional message for your Partner or Vendor.
3. Click on the Save Changes button to proceed.
The respective due dates will be updated for the assessment and your Partner will be notified via email about the new due date.