When you publish a questionnaire to your partners, they will be able to respond to your questionnaire using CENTRL's secure online platform. Using this feature, Questionnaires can be published to multiple partners at a time to streamline publishing a questionnaire to various partners.
CENTRL allows you to publish questionnaires that are in the Approved or Published status. Furthermore, you can publish a questionnaire only if you have the Publish permission enabled.
This article covers the following topics:
- Navigating to Manage Questionnaires screen
- Publishing to Multiple Partners
- Publishing to One Partner
Navigating to Manage Questionnaires screen
Publishing to Multiple Partners
You can publish assessments to multiple Partner companies at the same time.
1. To get started, click on the Publish drop-down for your required assessment as shown above and select Publish to Multiple.
2. Click on the Select Partners button as shown above to search and select Partners from your Partners list.
3. Within the Select Partners modal, you can search and select your Partners by clicking on the check-box next to the Partner name as shown above. Click on the Close button to proceed with your selected partners.
The selected partners will appear on the right side of the screen. To remove a selected partner, click on the Delete icon next to the specific Partner name or the Remove All link to clear selection.
4. The next step is to select or add the Products to associate with that Partner.
5. You can select the Partner contact to whom the assessment will be published to. You can select from the following three options:
- Partner/Vendor Contact - You can select this option when you are publishing the questionnaire to your external partner. You can then select or add the partner contact.
- Internal - You can select this option when you are publishing the questionnaire to an internal business unit contact. This can be done in order to assess an internal unit, a product (or config name, ex: site location) provided by the internal unit, or an external product used by the internal business unit. You can then select or add the internal user.
- Me - You can select this option if you are answering the questionnaire on behalf of your partner. For example, when you are conducting On-site Audits or if you have the answers through other sources.
Note: You can also add new contacts dynamically when you are publishing if you have appropriate permissions.
Add more Partners
6. You can add more partners by clicking on the + icon as shown above. The Partner and contact details will be copied by default. You can edit the partner contact as needed. Click on the Next button to proceed.
Publishing to two contacts from the same partner company will publish two separate assessments.
Note: By default due date is set to 30 days for the future from the publish date. You can manually change it by clicking on the Due Date dropdown and selecting a different due date. To configure the default number of days for your company, you can submit a support ticket through CENTRL's Support Center.
8. Click on the Publish button to proceed. You can also add recurrence to the assessment by clicking on the Add Repeat link. To learn more about adding recurrence to an assessment, click here.
You can add an optional message to send out to your partner as shown above. Within the message box, you can enter your text and click on the Publish button to publish your questionnaire to the intended recipient. Please note that once the questionnaire is published, your partner will receive an email notification with the message added below the standard email text.
Note: Once published, you can view your published questionnaire in your Active Assessment screen.
9. A widget will appear at the bottom of your screen indicating the progress of your Bulk Publish as shown above.
Publishing to One Partner
The Publishing to One feature allows you to publish to one partner at a given time. With this feature, you can publish it to one partner at a time.
1. To get started, click on the Publish drop-down button and select Publish to One as shown above.
To learn more about how to publish to a single Partner, click here