The Questionnaire Detailed Report allows you to select a Questionnaire and view detailed information about the questionnaire, evaluation scores by Partners, section scores average across recipients. Using this feature, you can apply filters, drill down into granular data, export your widgets and more.
Note: This feature is only available for Partner Connect/Vendor Connect.
This article covers the following topics:
- Navigating to the Questionnaire Report
- Viewing the Questionnaire Report
- Interacting with CENTRL's Reports and Dashboard
Navigating to the Questionnaire Report
1. Navigate to the Assessments module and click on the Manage Questionnaires link at the top as shown above.
From Manage Questionnaires Screen
You can view the report from within the Manage Questionnaires screen.
Note: You can only view reports for assessments in Published statuses.
1. Click on the 3 dots next to the questionnaire for which you wish to view the report and select View Report.
From Edit Screen
Alternatively, you can view the report from the or from the Assessment Edit screen.
Viewing the Questionnaire Report
The Questionnaire Report will be generated as shown above. The Questionnaire Report shows you a detailed comparison of section scores and questionnaire answers. You can further filter this report by section and/or question, allowing you to drill into the report and export the data as needed.
Interacting with CENTRL's Reports and Dashboard
Each Dashboard gives an overview of the relevant information pertaining to the module you are viewing.
Click here to learn more on how to interact with the dashboard to apply filters or drill-down into granular data.