CENTRL's Data Map enables you to break down data by category, in other words, slice and dice your data. Using this feature, you can view a breakdown of your processing activity in the form of a map.
The Data Map highlights the flow of personal information from the subject or consumer to the processing systems and recipients.
This article covers the following topics:
Navigating to Data Map
1. Navigate to the Processing Activitiesscreen from the Data Inventory module.
2. Click on any processing activity from the list.
2. Click on the Details screen and click on the Data Map tab.
Filter by Data Subject
You have the option to filter by data subject to view the data map on your screen.
1. Click on the Data Subject button as shown above to get started.
2. You can search or select one or more data subjects from the list by clicking on the checkbox next to the data subject.
3. Click on the Apply button to apply filters.
Note: Once the filter is applied, the screen will automatically reflect the filtered view of your Data Map.