Recipients include any entity receiving data with as part of this processing activity, internal or external. Customers with our DSAR module can leverage the recipient contact to notify recipients of deletion requests. Customers complying with CCPA can use the data relationship attribute to track the sale of data.
This article covers the following topics:
Navigating to Recipients
1. Navigate to the Business Processes screen from the Data Inventory module.
2. Click on the Processing Activities tab as shown above and click on any processing activity from the list.
3. Within the Details page, click on the Recipients tab.
Adding a Recipient
1. Click on the Add Recipient button dropdown and select from the System or Organization option.
2. Within the modal, enter all the details as per your requirement and click on the Add button as shown above.
Note: For the Recipient Organization option, you also have the option to drag and drop files if required.
A success message will appear at the bottom of the screen and the Recipient will be created within the Recipients screen.
Editing a Recipient
1. Navigate to the Recipients tab within the Details screen and click on the 3 dots and select Edit.
2. Alternatively, you can click on the Recipient you wish to edit and within the Quickview, you can click on the 3 dots and select Delete.
3. You can make your changes and click on the Update button to save these changes.
Deleting a Recipient
1. Click on the 3 dots and select Delete.
2. Alternatively, you can click on the Recipient you wish to delete and within the Quickview, you can click on the 3 dots and select Delete.