This feature enables System Administrators to configure system fields for Partners allowing them to better categorize systems and for enhanced reporting. These following features are available to System Administrators:
- Add Processing activity fields
- Rename Processing activity fields
- Define the values for Processing activity fields
- Enable custom Processing activity fields
The above features will allow you to tailor your experience to better suit your business needs. You can also add custom fields to capture more information for each system which in turn makes for better reporting. The changes will be applied throughout the application. All changes will be seen within the Partners page and in Partners Report when exporting the data to excel. (Note: For the Client Connect module, the changes will be seen within the Clients page.)
Note: This feature is available for System Administrators only.
This article covers the following topics:
- Navigating to Processing Activity Fields
- Configuring Processing Activity Fields
Navigating to Processing Activity Fields
1. Navigate to System Admin and click on Advanced Configuration on the top right.
2. Click on Processing Activities as shown above.
Configuring Processing Activity Fields
Adding Custom Fields
1. To add a custom field, click on the Add Processing Activity Field button as shown above.
2. Within the modal, you can enter the name of your new custom field and enter a type/sub-type for that field. To enable the field, Select Yes or No as per your requirement.
3. Click on the Add button to save your new custom field.
4. The newly added custom field will appear as a new row, as shown above.
Note: Users can add up to 30 custom fields and configure them as per their requirement.
The field type can be Multi-line text, Dropdown, Input, Currency, Date or Numeric. There are six supported field types:
- Dropdown: This is a classic drop-down field type where you can choose one option amongst a list. For drop-down fields, you can also configure drop-down values using the Add Values option.
- Multi-line: This field type includes a multi-line text area for you to input information.
- Input: This field type is a single-line text area.
- Currency: This field type includes various currencies. Within the sub-type, we have pre-populated currencies to choose from.
- Date: This field type allows users to select date information.
- Numeric: This field type includes numeric values with sub-types such as Percentage and Generic to choose from.
Note: When you are creating a custom User field using the Dropdown type, the subtypes available to choose from are Single-Select, Single-Select-With-Add, Multi-Select, and Multi-Select-With-Add as detailed below:
- Single-Select: This option allows you to choose a single value from the admin configured list.
- Single-Select-With-Add: This option allows you to choose or add new value if the value does not exist in the admin configured list.
- Multi-Select: This option allows you to choose multiple values from the admin configured list.
- Multi-Select with Add: This option allows you to choose multiple values or add new values if they do not exist in the admin configured list.