While you may have created a schedule beforehand, you can still modify your created schedule, Product, Questionnaire or Partner Contact and more.
This feature is useful when you might want to change the Partner contact ( if they are no longer associated with the Partner company ) or the questionnaire if a newer version is available. It also allows users to enable/disable auto-publish.
Note: Only the Questionnaire Administrators or the Survey creators can edit the upcoming surveys. Also, you have the option to update a single occurrence or update all occurrences at once for a recurring survey.
This article covers the following topics:
Navigating to an Upcoming Survey
1. Navigate to the Data Inventory module and click on the Upcoming Surveys tab as shown above. This screen will list all the surveys that have been scheduled.
Note: By default, the upcoming surveys for the next 12 months are displayed. You can modify the filter option at the top to view all other upcoming surveys.
Editing an Upcoming Survey
When you edit an Upcoming Survey, you can choose to update a single occurrence or you can make changes to all occurrences at once.
Note: A Recurring survey is a survey with more than one occurrence whereas a Non-recurring Survey is a Survey with a single occurrence.
2. To edit an upcoming survey, click on the 3 dots and select Edit this Occurrence (Non-Recurring Survey) or Edit all Occurrences (Recurring Survey)
3. You will be taken to the Update Upcoming Survey screen, where you can edit the details.
4. Once done, click on the Save Changes button to save all your changes.
Edit from QuickView
1. Within the Upcoming Survey screen, click on the survey you wish to edit as shown above. This will open the Quick View.
2. Within the Quickview, click on the 3 dots and select Edit this Occurrence or Edit all Occurrences
3. You will be taken to the Update Upcoming Survey screen, where you can make your modifications and save your updates using the Save Changes button.