When you publish a survey to your internal contact, they will be able to respond to your survey using CENTRL's secure online platform.
Note: CENTRL allows you to publish surveys that are approved or already published. Furthermore, you can publish a survey only if you have the Publish permission enabled.
To learn about how to publish a data inventory survey from the Surveys screen, click here
This article covers the following articles:
Navigating to the Overview Screen
You can send a Data Inventory Survey from the Processing Activity Overview screen within the Details page.
1. Navigate to the Business Processes screen from the Data Inventory module as shown above.
2. Click on the Processing Activities tab as shown above.
2. Click on the processing activity of your choosing.
Publishing a Survey from the Overview Screen
2. Within the Details page, navigate to the Overview screen, click on the Send Survey button as shown above.
3. Search and select a questionnaire.
Note: You can pick any questionnaire that is either Approved or has been Published in the past.
4. Select or add a new internal business unit contact you want to send the survey to. Click on the Next button to proceed.
Note: If the processing activity already has a contact assigned to it, that contact will be pre-selected.
4. Click on the Publish button to publish your survey.
Note: The published Survey will appear within the Active Surveys screen where you can evaluate the survey responses.