Partners form the basis of CENTRL's external collaboration. In CENTRL's platform, you can easily view and add Partners if you have the appropriate permissions. By default, System Administrators have the ability to add/edit partners. Users with Add/Edit Partner Access enabled in their user profile, also have this ability from Partner Space.
Users who are System Administrators or Users who have the Add/Edit Partner permission can edit the details of Partners they have access to.
This article covers the following topics:
Editing Partner Details
From System Admin
1. Navigate to the Partners screen from the System Admin module. The Partners screen will display the list of Partners along with the Contacts associated with the partner.
2. Click on the Partner name of your choosing.
3. You can view and edit the partner details as needed.
4. Click on the Save Changes button to save the details.
From Partner Space
1. Navigate to the Partner Space and click on the Partner Details tab from the Profile screen.
2. Click on the Edit Details button to make changes to the partner details.
3. Once done, click on the Save Changes button to save the details.
Note: You can also add/edit the Contacts and Products information associated with the partner by visiting the relevant tabs.
To learn about how to update the partner status, click here