When you are evaluating an assessment, you have the option to change the assignee for a particular question(s) or previously assigned question(s).
This article covers the following topics:
- Navigating to Active Assessment
- Changing the Assignee for an Individual Question
- Changing the Assignees in Bulk
Navigating to Active Assessment
1. Navigate to the Assessments module and click on the Active Assessments screen.
2. Click on the assessment received for evaluation.
Changing the Assignee for an Individual Question
1. Navigate to your question and click on the Pencil icon
2. Within the "Assign To" box, select an alternate user from the list or add a new user as the new Assignee.
3. Click on the Assign button to proceed.
Changing the Assignees in Bulk
You have the option to change the assignee or re-assign for multiple questions or sections that have been previously assigned.
1. Click on the Bulk Assignments link as shown above.
2. Select the questions by clicking on the checkboxes next to the Assignee name (as shown above) and click on the Assign button.
3. Click on the drop-down to select an alternate user/assignee as shown above. You can also add a new assignee, if required, by entering their email address. You can enter an optional message for the new Assignee.
5. Once done, click on the Assign button to proceed.