Clarifications allow you to ask for additional information from your partner if their answer did not provide enough information. When you send a clarification to your partner, they will have the ability to provide additional information and /or attach documents. All of the clarification questions, responses and comments are recorded at the question level for easy tracking.
Note: Clarifications can only be created for questions with "In Review" status.
This article covers the following topics:
- Navigating to Active Assessment
- Step 1: Creating a Clarification
- Edit or Delete a Clarification
- Step 2: Submitting Clarifications
Navigating to Active Assessment
1. Navigate to the Assessments module and click on the Active Assessments screen.
2. Click on the questionnaire to get started.
Step 1: Creating a Clarification
1. Click on the "In Review" link and navigate to the question you want to create a clarification on.
2. Click on the +Clarification tab as shown above.
3. Enter your clarification question and click on the checkmark to save.
Note: You also have the option to delete this clarification by clicking on the Delete icon.
4. You have the option to attach files when requesting a clarification. Click on the Attach Files link and use the Upload icon (as shown above) to attach any documents. There is also a counter to show the number of files that have been added.
5. You can also remove a reference file using the Delete icon next to the name of the file as shown above.
Note: You will need to submit your clarification(s) to your Partner company for them to see it.
Edit or Delete a Clarification
Click on the Pencil icon as shown above to edit the clarification text. Click on the checkmark to save the changes. To delete a created clarification, click on the Delete icon as shown above.
Step 2: Submitting Clarifications
Only Questionnaire Owners and Questionnaire Admins can submit clarifications. The Submit Clarifications button at the top shows the count of the clarifications that have been created and ready for submitting to your partner.
1. To submit the clarification(s) to your partner, click on the Submit Clarifications button as shown above.
2. Click on the Submit Clarifications button as shown above.
3. Here you can review the details you are submitting. You can also enter an optional message to send to your partner. Click on the Submit button to proceed.
Note: Your Partner will be notified via email that you have sent clarification questions.