System Administrators have the option to bulk import Business Units from a CENTRL-approved Excel or CSV file. This enables users to easily add multiple Business Contacts at once. System Admins can also export data related to their Business Units in the form of a detailed report.
This article covers the following topics:
Bulk-Importing Business Units
System Administrators have the option to bulk import Business Units from a CENTRL-approved Excel or CSV file. This enables users to easily add multiple Business Units at once.
1. Navigate to the Business Units screen from the System Admin Module.
2. Click on the 3 dots and select the Bulk Import link as shown above.
3. Drag and drop your file from your computer or click within the drag and drop zone to select your own file.
Note: While importing your own file, please ensure your file is in the appropriate format as per CENTRL's Excel template. You can click on the Download Template link to download the CENTRL-approved excel template.
4. Once done, you will see a confirmation modal re-affirming the number of rows that have been imported as shown above.
Exporting Business Unit Details
System Administrators have the ability to export all their Business Units for reporting needs.
1. Navigate to the Business Units screen from System Admin module.
2. Click on the Export Data dropdown and click on Download Detailed Report as shown above.
3. Click on the Download Report link to download the data as an Excel file.
4. An Active Downloads widget will appear along with the status of the ongoing download.