Data Subjects or Authorized Agents can access a secure communication portal to communicate and share information with privacy agents. To comply with CCPA regulations that prevent organizations from requiring data subjects to create new logins, we rely on "one-time-use links" shared with the data subjects or authorized users using a verified email address.
Note: This email link will be valid for 72 hours only. Once a link has expired, data subjects can request a new link by providing their email address.
This article covers the following topics:
Viewing the Data Request Portal
1. When you submit a request, an email is automatically sent with a one-time-use link to view your data within the data request portal as shown above. Click on the View Portal button to view the Request details within the Data Request Portal.
2. Here, data subjects or authorized agents can share information with privacy agents and view the details pertaining to their request.
Adding a Comment
Data subjects can add a comment to communicate with privacy agents in a convenient way. They can do so by either adding and sending a comment or attaching files within CENTRL's Data Request Portal.
1. Enter your comment and click on the Send Comment button as shown above.
2. You can attach files by clicking on the Files link and clicking on the Upload icon as shown above.
Viewing "My Requests"
The "My Requests" screen allows data subjects and authorized users to view all requests at once within a single screen.
1. Click on My Requests in the sidebar, as shown above, to view all your Requests.