When a DSRM Owner resolves a request made by the Data subject, by granting or denying their request, the DSRM Owner has the option to re-open a "Resolved" Request, if required.
Navigating to Data Subject Requests
1. Click on the Data Inventory module from the sidebar and click on the Data Subject Requests screen.
2. Click on the Quick filter, Resolved to filter all the resolved requests and click on the Request ID.
Re-opening a Resolved Request
1. Click on the 3 dots and select Reopen Request.
2. Click on the Reopen Request Ticket To dropdown and select the request stage.
Note: While selecting the Request stage, you can choose between "In Progress" or "ID Verification" stage.
3. You have the option to enter an Internal Note.
Note: The Internal Note will only be visible to the DSRM Owner and the internal collaborators for that Request.