In CENTRL's platform, you can easily view and add Business Units if you have the appropriate permissions. By default, System Administrators have the ability to add/edit Business Units.
Users who are System Administrators or Users who have the Add/Edit Partner permission can edit the details of Partners they have access to.
This article covers the following topics:
- Navigating to Business Units
- Editing Business Unit Details
Navigating to Business Units
1. Navigate to System Admin from the sidebar and click on the Business Units screen.
The Business Units screen will display the list of Business Units along with the Contacts associated with each business unit.
Editing Business Unit Details
1. Click on any Business Unit of from your list.
2. Here, you can view and edit the business unit's details as per your requirement.
3. Click on the Save Changes button to save the details pertaining to that business unit.
Updating the Status for a Business Unit
System Administrators have the ability to update the status of a Business Unit. When a new business unit is added, the status will be set to Active by default. Users can update the partner status to Inactive if they no longer wish to publish assessments to that business unit.
Note: This feature is available to Partner Connect/Vendor Connect as well as Client connect (subscribed) users. This feature is not available for Guest users.
1. Navigate to the Business Units screen and click on any Business Unit.
2. Click on the Business Unit Details tab and click on the Status dropdown.
3. Click on the Status Dropdown field and select a status to update your Business Unit and click on the Save Changes button.
3. If you set the Business Unit Status to Inactive, you will be asked for a confirmation as shown above. Click on Save Changes to proceed.
Note: Once you have set the Business unit status to Inactive, you can no longer publish assessments to that business unit. In addition, marking a Business Unit as Inactive will cancel all the future upcoming assessments scheduled for that partner and a confirmation message will appear.
1. Click on the Contacts tab and enter Contact details such as Name and Email.
2. Once done, click on the Add Contact button.
Note: The very first contact will be the Primary Contact for that specific business unit.
Adding a Product for the Business Unit
You can record and view a list of products associated with a specific Business Unit.
1. Click on the Add Product button to add a new product as shown above.