Part of the evaluation process is assigning formal grades to answers your partner has sent back. When you grade an answer, you can assign a grade based on the grading rubric associated with this questionnaire. Based on the grading rubric, each question will be assigned a numeric score. An overall assessment score will be calculated once you have completed the evaluation.
You can add grades to questionnaires with the Weights scale methodology set to them. Grading scales are set by the owner during the creation of the Questionnaire. Click here to learn more about grading scales.
Note: You can only grade answers that are In Review status. Questions that are in Pending status cannot be evaluated.
This article covers the following topics:
Steps for Grading an Answer
1. Navigate to your assessment from the Active Assessments screen from the Assessments module.
2. Click on the question to be evaluated and click on the Select Grade dropdown as shown above.
3. Select the Evaluation Grade based on your partner's answer.
4. To add an Evaluation Comment, click on the Pencil icon as shown above.
5. You can also add an optional Evaluation Comment and click on the checkmark to save the comment.
Note: You can scroll down to move to the next question. Click on the Next Section button to move to the next section.
Viewing an Auto-evaluated Question
When a question is auto-evaluated, the score will appear in the Evaluation screen along with a label Auto-Evaluated.
You have the option to modify the score for an auto-evaluated question. This will override the previous score and the new score will get added and saved.
Viewing the Assessment Score
During the evaluation process, users can review the Assessment Score for a questionnaire. The Assessment score will automatically get updated based on your evaluation grades.
Note: Using the Weights methodology or the Max Score methodology, the Assessment Score will display the score and its associated qualitative grade.