System Administrators have the ability to modify user details, roles, permissions, and capabilities as needed.
This article covers the following topics:
- Deactivating an Internal User
- Reactivating an Internal User
- Viewing the Last Login Date
- Re-inviting a User
- Download Detailed Users Report
Deactivating an Internal User
System Administrators have the ability to deactivate a user in their organization if needed. Once deactivated, the deactivated user's information will be assigned to an alternate User for future correspondence.
To learn more about Deactivating a User, click here
Reactivating an Internal User
System Administrators also have the ability to reactivate a user who has been deactivated.
1. To reactivate a user who has been deactivated, click on the Reactivate icon under the Action column as shown above.
2. A confirmation message will appear. Click on the Yes button to proceed. The user will be subscribed back into the system.
Viewing the Last Login Date
System Administrators have the ability to view the last login date and registration date of an internal user.
The Users screen displays the last login date of an internal user by default. System Administrators have the ability to add a new column to display the User Registration Date. They can also customize the Users screen to re-arrange, add or remove columns as required.
Re-inviting a User
System Administrators can re-invite users who are not yet registered into the application. Users that have not joined your company have a Pending status associated with them.
1. To re-invite, a user, click on the Re-invite icon under the Action column as shown above.
Note: The user will then receive an email invitation for registering into the CENTRL.
Download Detailed Users Report
System Administrators have the ability to download detailed reports to segment further on Users, Roles, Partners, and Contacts. This feature enables them to download a detailed report for additional analysis. All reports are generated as Excel files.
1. Navigate to the Users screen from the System Admin module as shown above.
2. Click on the Export Data button and further select the Download Detailed Report link as shown above.
3. CENTRL will begin generating the report. Once done, you will see the link to Download Report as shown above.
4. Click on the Download Report link to download the data as an Excel file.
5. An Active Downloads widget will appear and your excel file will be downloaded.
Exporting Audit Logs
System Admins can download Audit Logs to view a history of changes made to Users, Roles, and User Permissions. To learn more about this feature, click here.