When business owners submit individual answers or entire surveys, CENTRL will notify the survey owner that items are ready for evaluation. During the evaluation, the survey owner can reassign individual answers to other users for evaluation. For each answer, evaluators can add a grade, add observed answers, create clarifications, or add issues.
Once finished evaluating, the survey owner can choose to Map Answers back to the Data Inventory. This will use the answers in the Surveys to populate the corresponding Processing Activity or System.
Evaluating a Data Inventory Survey is similar to CENTRL's Assessments workflow. To learn more about the features related to Evaluating a Data Inventory Survey, you can access the links below:
- Evaluating Questionnaire Answers
- Assigning Questions or Sections for Evaluation
- Changing the Assignee during Evaluation
- Bulk Assigning Questions
- Responding to an Evaluation Assignment
- Grading an Answer
- Scoring an Answer
- Creating and Submitting a Clarification
- Revoking Questions
- Mapping Answers during Evaluation