Once you have created a new User Group, you can add and remove users at any time. Only System Administrators authorized to manage your users, roles, and organizations can create and modify User Groups.
Note: Please reach out to CENTRL Support to enable this feature for your organization.
This article covers the following topics:
Navigating to User Groups
1. Navigate to the Users & Groups screen from the System Admin module, click on the Groups tab, and then select the group to which you would like to add users as shown above.
Adding Users to a Group
2. Click on the Add User button to add users to this group
3. Select users by clicking on the checkbox as shown above. If you wish to unselect any users, click on the delete icon as shown.
4. Click on the Add Users button to add the list of selected users to this group.
A success message will appear at the bottom of the screen indicating that the new users have been added.
- Any users with pending or deactivated status cannot be added to Groups.
- The same user can be added to multiple Groups.