Sometimes Issues are no longer needed or were created in Error. CENTRL's Issue Management Module allows Issue Owners and Issue Admins to delete issues that are:
- Not Published to an External Partner
- Either in a Potential and Open Status
Deleting an Issue
1. Navigate to the Issue Details screen and select the Issue you want to delete.
2. To delete the issue, click on the Delete icon next to the Issue name as shown above.
3. You will be prompted with a confirmation message. Click on Yes to proceed with the deletion.