After an assessment is published, the Questionnaire Owner or the Questionnaire Admin has the ability to modify the owner of an assessment. This feature is particularly useful to transfer the ownership of an ongoing assessment in the event of termination or transfer of an employee.
Note: This feature is only available for active or ongoing assessments. And is not available for Completed or Closed assessments.
This feature allows you to change the assessment Owner to an alternate existing user in the organization. Once an assessment is transferred to another owner, you will lose access and will not be able to undo the action. All the current assignments will be automatically re-assigned to the new Owner. The System will automatically send an email notification to the new Owner.
Note: If you are a Questionnaire Admin, you can also designate yourself as the Owner in which case the email notification will not be sent.
This article covers the following topics:
- Navigating to the Active Assessment
- Steps to Change the Owner
Navigating to the Active Assessment
Steps to Change the Owner
From Active Assessments Screen
1. Navigate to the Active assessments screen and click on the 3 dots and select Change Owner.
From Evaluate Screen
1. Alternatively, you can also click on the 3 dots and select the Change Owner link from within the Evaluate screen as shown above.
This will bring up the Change Owner modal as shown below.
3. Here you can select the New Owner and enter an optional message to send to the new owner as shown above.
4. You also have the option to notify your external Partner contact for published assessments by checking the notify checkbox as shown above.
5. Click on the Change button to proceed. A success message will be displayed at the bottom of the screen and the associated email notifications will be sent.