System Administrators can deactivate an entire Business Unit or deactivate contact(s) within a specific Business Unit if needed. Deactivation is useful when an employee is leaving your organization and you want to remove access to the outgoing team member, but preserve his or her prior information inside the CENTRL platform.
This article covers the following topics:
Navigating to Business Units
1. Navigate to System Admin from the sidebar and click on the Business Units screen.
Deactivating a Business Unit Contact
You have the option to deactivate a single business unit contact from the list of contacts from associated with a specific Business Unit.
1. Click on the Business Unit as shown above.
2. Click on the Contacts tab.
3. Click on the 3 dots under the Action column and select Deactivate.
Deactivating a Business Unit
Deactivating a Business Unit will automatically deactivate all the business unit contacts within that specific Business Unit.
1. Click on the 3 dots and select Deactivate as shown above.
2. A success message will appear at the bottom of the screen and the status for that specific Business Unit will be changed to "Inactive"