At the time of Evaluation, when the Survey Owner receives the answers from their answering Partner (Business owners), they have the option to identify and view answers that have been changed using Quick filters. They also have the option to see a Detailed View to compare an answer that has changed against its previous value.
Note: This feature is only available to Questionnaire Owners and Questionnaire Admins.
This article covers the following topics:
Using Quick Filters
1. Navigate to the Active Assessments screen and click on the ongoing assessment as shown above.
2. Within the Evaluation screen, click on the Changed Answer quick filter as shown above.
3. By adding this filter, you will only view questions with Changed Answers only.
This feature allows users to compare answers using a Detailed View by comparing an answer that has changed against its previous value. Users can
Note: This is done at the Question level.
1. Click on the Compare Answers link as shown above.
2. Here, you will view a side-by-side view to compare the current answer with the previous value.
Note: The previous value is prepopulated when the Survey is published. This value will be imported either by a mapped attribute to the question (if any) or from a previously submitted Survey.
3. To close the Compare Answers screen, click on the Cross icon on the top right.