When you create a survey or view a received survey, you have the ability to preview and download the survey if required. You can view and download a survey in an Excel Format by using the Preview function.
Note: This feature is available to both Client connect users and Partner connect users.
This article covers the following topics:
Navigating to your Survey
1.Navigate to the Active Surveys screen from the Data Inventory module as shown above
2. Click on the Survey which you want to preview and download.
Previewing and Downloading a Survey
3. Click on the 3 dots and select Go to Overview at the top right.
4. Within the Survey Overview page, click on the Preview and download link as shown above. CENTRL will begin generating a preview of the Questionnaire in a table format.
5. Click on the Launch Preview link, as shown above, to bring up the preview of the Survey The preview generated will be in a table format. This is a Read-Only view of the current Survey. In order to respond to the Survey, you are required to exit the preview.
6. Click on the Download link, as shown above, to download the preview as an XLS file.