This feature is available for System Administrators.
The Advanced Configuration tab in System Admin module provides various options for the System Administrators to customize the application to suit your business needs and also for reporting needs. Within this tab, System Administrators can:
- Rename certain fields such as Product and Internal Owner and customize it to suit your business needs.
- Add fields such as Department Group and Sub-Group that will help System Administrators to categorize Users. Similarly add Regions and Sub-Regions to categorize your Partners.
- Add custom fields to Partner and Internal User to capture additional information and for enhanced reporting.
- Define options for category fields such as Region/Sub-Region, Department Group/Sub-Group to suit their business.
- Configure which columns need to appear for screens such as My Assignments, to enhance usability.
The customizations made by the System Administrator will be applied throughout the application and to all users within the company. For example, a Private Equity Firm may rename Product to Fund, a BPO firm may rename Product to Service after which the screens (such as Documents, Assessments) will show Fund or Service instead of Product throughout the application. Similarly if the Department Group field was enabled for Users, the Department will appear in the User Reports including Assignment Aging Report, Past Due Questions.
There are multiple categories of fields that you can edit. The categories are as below:
Configure Partner Fields: This feature allows you to customize the fields associated with your Partners. Changes are applied on your external partners for categorization and reporting needs. Click here to learn more about configuring partner fields.
Configure Partner Product Fields: This feature allows you to customize the fields associated with your Partner Products. Changes are applied on your external partner products for categorization and reporting needs. Click here to learn more about configuring partner product fields.
Configure User Fields: This feature allows you to customize the fields associated with your Internal Users. Changes are applied on your internal users for categorization and reporting needs. Click here to learn more about configuring user fields.
Configure Issues Fields: This feature allows you to customize the fields associated with Issue Management module. Changes are applied on Issues for tracking and reporting needs. Click here to learn more about configuring issues fields.
Configure Screen Columns: To enhance user experience, System Administrators can now re-arrange, add, and/or remove columns for the below screens to show only the information that they deem important for their business needs. The screens mentioned below are customizable:
- My Assignments
- Active Assessments
Click here to learn more about configuring screen columns.